Let’s make this happen
What happens after I book a wine tasting?
- A member of the team from Vin d’Am will arrive 30 minutes before the event to set up.
- We will supply everything required; wine, glasses, tasting notes, spittoons and some other mystery ingredients.
- You may wish to provide some nibbles to accompany the wine as we will not supply any food unless you have chosen the ‘Turofile’ tasting.
- The event will run for approximately 2 hours at which point there is normally a round of applause and lots of pats on the back.
How do I book a wine tasting?
- Choose an event you like the sound of.
- Contact Vin d’Am (use the form on this page or phone) to let us know:
- The desired date.
- Where you are in the country, as there may be an additional travel charge.
- The number of attendees. (10 is the minimum, we can run an event for less but you will be charged for 10).
- We will then make a provisional booking and hold that for 2 weeks.
- To secure the booking, a non-refundable deposit of £100 is then payable (whilst it is non-refundable you can use the payment against a rebooking within 6 months).
- The balance is then settled on the day.
- Sit back, relax and have fun!
NOTE: Unfortunately any bookings cancelled within 10 working days of the event will lose their deposit as wine will have already been ordered.
0800 1077 187