Let’s make this happen
After you book your wine training
- Vin d’Am will arrange a pre-training visit. This is to observe normal trading and is ideally conducted the day/evening before the training is due to take place.
- For the training we will supply everything required except the wine and food; that includes glasses, training material, spittoons and some other mystery ingredients.
- When selecting the or ‘Jeroboam’ or ‘Balthazar’ we will liaise with a member of your kitchen team to arrange logistics regarding food required for the practical side of the food workshop.
- If you have chosen the ‘Balthazar’ we will liaise with the appropriate member of your management team designing a bespoke strategy in the implementation of skills learnt in the sales coaching workshop.
- As your menu and wine list evolves the menu coding included with the ‘Balthazar’ may need renewing. Ask one of our team about an annual package and Vin d’Am will be happy to factor in a return visit either quarterly or bi-annually.
How to book your wine training
- Choose the training solution most appropriate to the needs of your business.
- Contact Vin d’Am (use the form on this page or phone) to let us know;
- The desired date for the training.
- Where you are in the country.
- The number of attendees. (We can cater for up to 20 in a single sitting).
- We will then make a provisional booking and hold that for 2 weeks.
- To secure the booking a non-refundable deposit of £150 is then payable (whilst it is non-refundable you can use the payment against a rebooking within 6 months).
- You will need to post or email a copy of both your wine list and your food menu.
- The balance must be settled no less than 10 working days before the training is due to take place.